❤DREAM❤


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

New Camper!

Introducing Me

My photo
Jovin Kwong In a Relationship Chinese, Malaysian Mainland,Penang KDU Penang Campus

✖ Find Me Out!!! ✖

Thursday, January 19, 2012

192 - a lesson from god

Hey readers, here i got a lesson to share.
It happened to me recently,
my mom was promised to bought me an iphone 4S.
i was so excited when i heard this news.
day after day i been waiting for it arrive.
unfortunately, i never meet "him",
due to my brother jealous that he don't have,
so the plan has been canceled.
I was so sad and keep thinking of it for a period of time.
Is kind of disappointed when you desire a thing to happen
but till the end it gone.

Yesterday 18/1/12, class canceled, and i have nothing better to do.
I planned to sleep for long hours,
and have no mood for all day long.
i don't do anything on that day,
just keep thinking,
and i'm not happy with my brother.
I was thinking i deserve to have an iphone,
because i'm the most helpful at home.

Until now, i saw a video clip at facebook,
i felt i was so ashamed after watching it.
actually i don't know what's the reason to have an iphone.
i already have a smart phone, is better than the mobile phone dy.
iphone4s is now selling hot, but later there will be another to replace it.
I should be satisfied with what i have now.
My parents they love me so much,
since i born until now, they gave me all i want,
i should stop compare with other people.
i should be glad of my parents,
bought me a lot of things, and never ever hungry me.
Because of they love me.
Apologize to my parents that i said i want this and that before.
Confess that i love to buy things that i love, but the one i love the most is my parents.


From this experience, i felt it was so amazing.
is fate, let learn of this.
It's like a plan, it's like a plan!
and it's the most expensive thing to let me see
which is most important in my life.
Thanks god, i don't know whether is your plan or not,
thank you, for this lesson.
I will never forget, and will do what i have to do now =)
Thanks god. love <3


19/1/12
12:27am


No comments:

Post a Comment