❤DREAM❤


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

New Camper!

Introducing Me

My photo
Jovin Kwong In a Relationship Chinese, Malaysian Mainland,Penang KDU Penang Campus

✖ Find Me Out!!! ✖

Friday, March 4, 2011

165 ✖ End of Project's life ✖

Yeah yeah yeah
i'm happy to be here right now.
I have done my assignment by myself!!!
special thanks to Jade, Kar Yan, and Ee Ming!!
The cleverest people !!
thanks for helping and teaching me in assignment !
Last two days i was almost in tears
and worry about the projects.
i can't stop thinking of the project even i'm sleeping~!
I changed my planned from James Cameron's films to Camp Rock!
I have left only 1day time to complete it..
luckily i'm familiar with Camp Rock
and so that i can end up as soon as possible !
Finally, i can concentrate and start my revision for up coming
FINAL EXAM!
woo hoo!
awesome !
Thanks God let me completed on time !
MIRACLE !!!

Friends, i'm highly appreciate your work
Again, Thannk You <3


By Jovin Kwong
4th March 2011
Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment