❤DREAM❤


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

New Camper!

Introducing Me

My photo
Jovin Kwong In a Relationship Chinese, Malaysian Mainland,Penang KDU Penang Campus

✖ Find Me Out!!! ✖

Saturday, January 1, 2011

154 ✖ First post of 2011 ✖

all those photos took by last night :)
at my cousin house :)
i love the 1st photo so much..
love the blue hair, looks cool ^^
beside me is my cousin >Royce< ^^
i love this too..
make some different...
edit like comic ^^ haha
my hair grow longer, happy ^^
but my mum say should cut a bit when cny..
it's a culture...
and yup, just 'A bit' , i wont cut short my hair ~ haha



this colour is nice, but my right hand holding chopstick
and eating mee...so weird..haha xD

i love this effect too ^^
i love about edit photos ~~ i have a lot of ideas on this kind of things
haha~ so i will try new things about this during my leisure time ^^


===========
Jade, i reply you at here:)
happy new year, and we know each other almost one year ago ^^
appreciate all the good things tofu bring to me :)
and i'm glad to have u as my friend :)
A new year, A new challenge...
we face it together, and achieve goals together :)
and also success together ^^
Thanks for your consolation and encouragement ^^
appreciate it :)

Another i want to tell is,
don't care about the people who are selfish..
we can't let them rely on us ~
they will find hard in future...
some more they don't even appreciate and thanks to us
this kind of people just know to gain profits from others
and at the end they will just become a loser...

Hmmm....10th Jan 2011 reenter college, but i don't know the time xD
haha~ and this year i want to request PTPTN..
another trouble stuff...
ok ok, see you on that day :)


By Jovin Kwong
5:09am
1/1/2011




No comments:

Post a Comment