❤DREAM❤


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

New Camper!

Introducing Me

My photo
Jovin Kwong In a Relationship Chinese, Malaysian Mainland,Penang KDU Penang Campus

✖ Find Me Out!!! ✖

Saturday, April 2, 2011

175 ✖ 2nd April 2011 - A normal Day ✖

{2nd April 2011}

{1st April 2011}


Hello April..Welcome New Semester ^^
i'm looking forward to our assignments which such as a 'mountain' ><

this two days i slept early ^^
yeah, finally i do it!!haha
because is so hard for me to sleep at the early time
miracle happen twice again :P

my dry skin is following me for quite a long time@@
but my nose is a bit oily~~ aiyer..
beauty knowledge is so complicated
and we have got to take time to understand it.

i love to watch the fashion+beauty TV show
{ladies first}
you can get more information about beauty or fashion
me and my mum will watch on time
every week days ><

this TV show has release on Astro channel 317
{monday-friday}
{8pm-9pm/ repeat :12am - 1am/ 5am-6am]

if you don't understand chinese
{maybe there is a subtitle} ><


oh god oh god,
i have to control myself for eat too much..
>.<
who else will reject gourmet...
aiyaa...

okie...
time to end
sayonara


By Jovin kwong
8:32pm
2nd April 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment