❤DREAM❤


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

New Camper!

Introducing Me

My photo
Jovin Kwong In a Relationship Chinese, Malaysian Mainland,Penang KDU Penang Campus

✖ Find Me Out!!! ✖

Saturday, November 12, 2011

What did GIRLS need?


what did a girl needs in a relationship?
is that about greedy if i request more?
or i'm selfish to ask for more?
is silent for few minutes after quarrel..
and think...
what is the first thing come into my mind?
> negative / > positive
but is so upset me when sometimes he don't got what i need ='(
is not psychology class, so FINE!
A girl need protection,
Girls need their love ones;
I never think to be special in the crowd;
but i hope i Am to you(Eugene) =(
and now i knew Rapunzel is just common =(
There's nothing special about the tangled;
There's no value about the blog....
This is so wrong feeling about what i thought before!

Bye!


J.K 3:49am 12/11/11




No comments:

Post a Comment